Streamed videos are delayed
You probably have seen a guy filming Diana Laurillard's plenary and Uschi Felix' talk this morning. The puplication of the promised streamed videos is taking some time, because of some delays with the streaming server of the University. This technology requires a special server and the University of Granada does not really offer this service yet. They just have a "trial server" and although they are not using it yet with external departments, they kindly agreed to put the videos there, but it seems that it may take some time due to the treatement the video needs. I'm very sorry about the delay, but I'm sure they will finally upload it. I was checking my email to see if I had any news about that, but it seems that we still have to wait until tomorrow morning. Anyway, I'm sure they will do their best as soon as possible and we will finally able to watch them, hopefully before you are back home.

3 Comments:
Thank you for this information, Isabel. I know people who are not at the conference in Granada, but who have registered for the virtual strand, are very eager to see the recordings. So, we´ll keep our fingers crossed that all goes well for tomorrow.
I suppose you are very busy Isabel, but I'd love to read your opinions about the conference.
This was lovelyy to read
Post a Comment
<< Home